TAMAQUA BOROUGH COUNCIL MEETING
REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING OF TUESDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2021 AT 7:00 P.M.
- MEETING CALLED TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- ROLL CALL
- READING OF THE MINUTES OF THE REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING HELD ON DECEMBER 7, 2021.
- BOROUGH MANAGER: KEVIN A. STEIGERWALT
* 2022 Street Materials Bid Results
* Resolution Revising the 2019 and 2020 CDBG Programs
- DIRECTOR OF COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT: ANN MARIE CALABRESE
* Christmas Decoration Press Release and Photo
* Citizens Advisory Committee
- CHIEF OF POLICE: MICHAEL HOBBS
- COMMITTEE REPORTS:
- A. PUBLIC SAFETY:
Brian Connely - Chairperson
* Motion to promote Corporal Thomas Rodgers to the rank of Sergeant, effective January 9, 2022.
* Motion to sell 9 old Glock firearms and purchase 11 new Glock Model 45 firearms for the police department at a cost of approximately $2,800.
* Motion to purchase 7 air packs and 14 cylinders for the aerial truck from Mid-Atlantic Fire & Air at a cost of $66,739.40.
* Motion to approve the distribution of American Rescue Plan Act funds to emergency services.
- MAYOR’S REPORT:
Mayor Nathan Gerace
- ANYONE FROM THE FLOOR WISHING TO ADDRESS COUNCIL?
- BOROUGH SOLICITOR: ANTHONY ODORIZZI
- FIRE CHIEF
- CODE ENFORCEMENT AND ZONING OFFICER
- CHIEF OF POLICE
- TAX COLLECTOR
- BOARD OF HEALTH
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- BILLS AND CLAIMS
- NEW BUSINESS
- EXECUTIVE SESSION (Optional)
(2021 – 2ND WEEK)