Per our contact at the state, CRIZ filings only need to be completed if there is a business (including home-based businesses and/or SOLE PROPRIETORSHIPS) located in the property in the CRIZ zone. For clarification, if you are "in the business" of renting property, you DO need to file. If it is a ONLY a residence (owner-occupied or rented) filing does not need to be completed. CRIZ filings are required annually by June 15th. based on the year prior.

For more information, click here.