Notice is hereby given that the next regular meeting of the Tamaqua Borough Council will be held on Tuesday, April 7, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. through the Zoom video conference system. The public can participate in the council meeting using a computer, tablet or smart phone with an internet connection at the following link: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/429632522 and by entering Meeting ID: 429 632 522. Individuals who do not have internet access can participate by telephone by dialing 1-929-436-2866 and entering Meeting ID: 429 632 522 #.
Kevin A. Steigerwalt
TAMAQUA BOROUGH COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING OF TUESDAY, APRIL 7, 2020 AT 7:00 P.M.
MEETING CALLED TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
READING OF THE MINUTES OF THE REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING HELD ON MARCH 17, 2020 AND THE EMERGENCY COUNCIL MEETING HELD ON
MARCH 27, 2020.
BOROUGH MANAGER: KEVIN A. STEIGERWALT
* Bid Results for Owl Creek Road Bituminous Seal Coat Project
* Refinancing of Borough loans
DIRECTOR OF COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT: ANN MARIE CALABRESE
CHIEF OF POLICE: HENRY WOODS
A. NEIGHBORHOODS, DOWNTOWN & HISTORIC DISTRICT:
Tom Cara – Chairperson
* Motion to purchase new street name signs and posts from U S. Municipal Supply in the amount of $6,403.
B. RECREATION & YOUTH:
Mary Linkevich – Chairperson
* Motion to suspend the sale of pool passes until further notice.
* Reminder that all parks and playgrounds are closed except Owl Creek and Rabbit Run reservoirs.
Mayor Nathan Gerace
ANYONE FROM THE FLOOR WISHING TO ADDRESS COUNCIL?
BOROUGH SOLICITOR: ANTHONY ODORIZZI
EXECUTIVE SESSION (Optional)