Applications and Forms
- Residential Rental Application
- Residential Rental Unit Pre-inspection and Maintenance Guide
- Tamaqua Health License Application
- Handicapped Parking Space Permit
- Handicapped Parking Space Policy
- Borough of Tamaqua Employment Application
Pool Employment Applications
H. D. Buehler Memorial Pool Employment Application. Pool employment applications are also available at the Municipal Building and require child abuse certification, PA State Police Criminal History, Federal Criminal History, and lifeguard and first aid certifications. To download these forms, please visit the following:
- PA State Police Criminal History – https://epatch.state.pa.us
- FBI Fingerprint Criminal History – https://www.pa.cogentid.com
PA Human Services Child Abuse Clearance – https://www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis/public
Pool Pass Applications
Moving Permits: Moving permits are FREE and must be completed at the Municipal Building. The permit allows you to post no-parking signs on your moving day(s).
Permits are typically required when a resident makes a substantial improvement to a property. Depending on the circumstance, the Borough may require a zoning, building, mechanical, plumbing, or an electrical permit. Always consult with the Borough's Code Enforcement Office before conducting a significant improvement. Zoning is sub-contracted through Barry Isett & Associates of Hazleton (contact at left) and the code enforcement officer is in the office on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 8 until noon.
Note: Residents who reside in the Historic District must also submit plans to Historic Architecture and Review Committee. View a map of the Historic District now.
- Tamaqua Borough Zoning Map
- Tamaqua Borough Community Revitalization and Improvement Zone (CRIZ) Map
- Tamaqua Flood Zone Map