If you are interested in reporting an issue to Code Enforcement, it must be done in writing.  Complaint forms are available by calling the office and asking for one to be mailed to you or you can download and print the form from our home page.  Completed forms can be dropped off in the mail slot at the front door of the Borough or mailed to 320 E. Broad Street.